Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MapMyRide live tracking

I'm a little obsessed with tracking my progress as far as pace goes, so I use an app to map my runs and rides.  MayMyRide or MapMyRun both give you a wealth of information as you ride/run during your workout.  You can also analyze additional data once you are finished: calories burned, elevation, and percent grade of hills.  MapMyRide allows you to chart out future rides/runs.  We actually planned out our entire bike trip on a series of maps with this application.  If you are looking for inspiration for a ride, you can browse through other riders or runners' public routes.  

My routes are for friends only.  If you are interested in live tracking our progress through MapMyRide, be sure to create an account at www.mapmyride.com and friend me, mspigutz.  This will give you an opportunity to follow us as we make our way down the Pacific Coast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment